Welcome to the Library
Kennedy Ms Library Information/ Hours
- The Library is open daily from 8:10 - 3:10.
- The library is open for A, B, and C Lunches.
- Students may check out books during lunches or with their classes. Students are welcome to come during class with a pass from a teacher.
- Students will need a Student ID to check out books . Each student is allowed to check out two books for two weeks as long as they have no overdue or lost books. Students may return books before the due-date. If they need more time they may renew their book.
Databases At Kennedy MS
Databases are edited, vetted, organized and reliable digital resources for research. Databases can be accessed 7 day s a week, 24 hours a day from any computer with internet access. Their credible information also comes with ready-to use-citations. Try Britannica School with links on this page.
When accessing our databases use classlink (my.aps.eud) so you will not have to use separate passwords.
- Sara Attleson
Phone: ex: 24008
Search for Books
Access Classlink from anywhere - just use your APS school ID and Password.
Expectations in the Library
Focus will be on creating a reader
- Reads widely across all genres and types
- Reads deeply - questioning, analyzing and evaluating
- Reads independently
- Britannica Middle School
- Britannica Escolar
- Britannica Packs - Social Studies
- Research in Context